JoAnn from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, serves up the perfect summer salad.
This Bruschetta Pasta Salad is a perfect summer side dish. Loaded with tomatoes, basil,
I cannot wait to try this!
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 5 tomatoes, chopped (I use vine ripened because they have the most
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped finely
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 - 4 tsp balsamic vinegar (to your taste)
- 1/3 cup shredded
parmesancheese salt& fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, garlic, chopped basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and
- Let this mixture rest for at least 15 minutes.
- Then toss the tomato mixture with the cooked noodles.
- Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- You can serve and enjoy this recipe right away, or let it rest for up to an hour before enjoying!